Become a Certified MUNIO Instructor
Teach our popular MUNIO Self Defense Workshop™
MUNIO Instructor Certification authorizes you to teach our branded MUNIO Self Defense Workshop as
stand alone self defense classes, and ensures that all MUNIO Self Defense Workshops are consistent.
Our dynamic one-hour MUNIO Self Defense Workshops are a great option for those who don’t want to, or can’t make the lengthy commitment to traditional martial arts. MUNIO is not a substitute… but it is an effective self-defense tool that gives them a safety advantage they otherwise may not have.
Each workshop participant receives the
MUNIO design of their choice as part of the $25.00/person recommended workshop cost. Workshops can be conducted with, or without, an assistant. Based on our experience, presenting the workshop with an assistant can maximize the efficient flow, structure and timing of the workshop and eliminate the need to ask for (potentially reluctant) volunteers during the hands-on attack simulations. However, it’s your preference. If you choose to use an assistant, it is your responsibility to educate/train them.
Keep in mind that the Certified Instructor is the acting workshop authority and should answer all self defense related questions that can arise during a workshop.
MUNIO Instructor Certification is limited to any of the following qualified individuals, and verification
1) A Black Belt (or its equivalent) in any style martial art.
2) Those having self defense training from a law enforcement, military, safety and security or related background.
3) Candidates with related skills. Eligibility for this qualification category requires special approval.
SAMPLE Certified Instructor Certificate
– Gary Glemboski
Director: Global Tactical Training Group
• 7th Degree black belt
• U.S. military veteran
• SWAT officer
• Certified Anti-Terrorism Specialist
2) 96 decorated MUNIOs (6 each of 16 different MUNIO designs)
3) 20 “safe” training MUNIOs that participants will use at workshops
just for practice
4) 1 spinning display for the MUNIOs with a header card
5) Digital promotional documents with editable area for
your contact information
6) FREE Shipping
"Safe" training MUNIOs with soft vinyl keys
MUNIO Certified Instructor Manual
including space for your own
When, Where and Contact information
Higher Education Info Pack
Corporate Info Pack
Certified MUNIO Instructor Application
To get more information about becoming a Certified MUNIO Instructor, complete the application below.
IMPORTANT: If you don't have the information for a particular field, or it is not applicable to you, just enter NA