MUNIO Instructor Certification authorizes you to teach our branded MUNIO Self Defense Workshop as stand-alone self defense classes, and ensures that all MUNIO Self Defense Workshops are consistent.
Our dynamic one-hour MUNIO Self Defense Workshops are a great option for those who don’t want to or can’t make the lengthy commitment to traditional martial arts. MUNIO is not a substitute… but it is an effective self-defense tool that gives them a safety advantage they otherwise may not have.
"We get participants from 13 years of age to 70+, and they’ve all commented on how much they like the course because of its brevity and content. The workshop outline is spot on and really helps deliver the class in a consistent and professional manner."
1) Instructor Manual and Official Certification
2) 96 decorated MUNIOs (6 each of 16 different MUNIO designs)
3) 20 “safe” training MUNIOs that participants will use at workshops just for practice
4) 1 spinning display for the MUNIOs with a header card
5) Digital promotional documents with editable area for your contact information
6) FREE Shipping
MUNIO Instructor Certification is limited to any of the following qualified individuals, and verification is required:
1) A Black Belt (or its equivalent) in any style martial art.
2) Those having self defense training from a law enforcement, military, safety and security or related background.
3) Candidates with related skills. Eligibility for this qualification category requires special approval.
To get more information about becoming a Certified MUNIO Instructor, complete the application below.
IMPORTANT: If you don't have the information for a particular field, or it is not applicable to you, just enter NA